The 308 forend from ODIN Works is a versatile system for your AR10 builds. Designed to work with DPMS pattern uppers, the forend works with both high(2.06”) and low(2.00”) profiles. 308 forends feature the ODIN boomerang cuts making it lightweight and good looking. All ODIN Works forends are free floating for accuracy and hard anodized for durability.
- Forend adapter threading: 1 7/16 16.
- Free float.
- Made from 6005-T651 Aluminum.
- Inside diameter: 1.75"
- Outside diameter: W-1.95" H-2.23"
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance.
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- Key slots double as QD sling mount positions. Made to fit Magpul QD.
Length: Weight: 12.5" 11.85oz